<<__Aprendí que no se puede dar marcha atrás, que la esencia de la vida es ir hacia adelante. La vida, en realidad, es una calle de sentido único.>>

Agatha Christie

martes, 3 de enero de 2012

Me, me.and Myself


Excuse me, but now, I've become an ungrateful girl! A girt who, at best, she deserves nothing... Excuse me for waiting to be SOMEONE UNIQUE! Excuse me for being myself instead a cheap copy of other! Excuse me for EVERYTHING, but I'm not sorry! I'm thinking in an ironic way.
 Don't you notice it?
Excuse me! But I've never wanted to be someone but me. Probably, I don't like me at all but I am who I am. If you don't like it, you don't have to look...
I've been all my life compared to some people and it's true, I hated it. "Someone is thinner than you". "Someone is clever than you". " This one is more beautiful than you"...
But yesterday, somebody said to me: "There are a lot of people that are better than me in so many things... "And, she is right... there are a lot of people that are better than me in so many things but, they... are not me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario